Ashley Abrams has been a Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC-IT) with Elmergreen Associates since 2017.
Ms. Abrams works with adults in individual and group settings on a number of issues. Since working with Elmergreen Associates, Ashley has primarily worked in outpatient SOT (Sex Offender Treatment).
She strives to be open, welcoming, and appreciative of the broad spectrum of issues her clients bring to counseling sessions. She has a passion for facilitating motivation for growth and change.
Call 715-845-7175 to book an appointment with Ashley Abrams.
COUNSELING / CLINICAL SPECIALTIES
- Anger / Stress Management
- Anxiety / Depression Treatment
- Female Mental Health
- Male Mental Health
- Abuse (Physical, Mental, & Sexual) & Victimization
- Adjustment Issues / Coping Skills
- Anger Management
- Communication / Social Skills
- Depression / Mood Disorders
- Panic Attacks
- Peer Relationships
- Pornography or Sex Addiction
- Relationships / Interpersonal Issues
- Self-Care / Self-Esteem
- Sexual Issues or Abuse
- Sexual Issues or Dysfunction
- Social Anxiety Disorder
- Stress Management
PREFERRED THERAPY APPROACHES
- Behavior Modification
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Mindfulness Training
- Motivational Interviewing (MI)
- Solution-Focused Brief Therapy (SFBT)
- Adults (20–64)
- Licensed Professional Counselor–In Training (LPC-IT) certification: State of Wisconsin
- Master of Science (MS) degree–Clinical Mental Health Counseling: University of Wisconsin–Stout, Menomonie, WI
- Bachelor of Science (BS) degree–Psychology: University of Wisconsin–Eau Claire