Dr. Austin Gonzalez is a postdoctoral fellow who received his doctorate in Clinical Psychology at the Illinois School of Professional Psychology. He has experience working with children, teens, young and older adults. Dr. Gonzalez draws from a variety of approaches, including Carl Rogers Person Centered Therapy, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), and Psychodynamic therapy.
Call 715-845-7175 to book an appointment with Austin Gonzalez.
- Attention-Deficit / Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD / ADD)
- Bariatric Surgery or Gastric Bypass
- Behavioral Problems
- Responsibility / Not Guilty by Reason of Insanity [NGRI] / Guardianship)
- Cosmetic Surgery related
- Disability (Including Social Security Disability)
- Learning Disorders or Disabilities
- Marriage / Divorce / Relationships
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (Accident, Violence, or Abuse Victims)
- Psychological (Anxiety / Depression / Bipolar Disorder)
- Surgery related testing / assessments